For over 25 years OMEGA Systèmes has specialized in the cutting of flexible and semi-rigid materials; first for the textile industry, then notably for the automobile and aeronautic industries. Family-run and independent, the company is a recognized partner in its line of business; their expertise and “advisory” approach are particularly appreciated by their customers.
1987 : Creation of the company
- Fields of specialization: Cutting of fabrics for the textile and clothing industries.
1995 : Adaptation of our cutting expertise to technical fabrics, flexible and composite materials
- Diversification towards the automobile and aeronautic industries.
2005 Creation of the Omega Systemes Group with their two subsidiaries for each field of business.
- OMEGA INDUSTRIES– St Philbert/Nantes (44).
Field: Cutting of fabrics, leather, foams and flexible materials.
Targeted industries: Automobile, construction, decoration, arts & crafts, medical, nautical, wind, etc.
- OMEGA DMS– St Philbert/Nantes (44) and Le Haillan/Bordeaux (33).
Field: Cutting of composites, vacuum consumables, processing fabrics, curing consumables and technical fabrics.
Targeted industries: Aeronautics, space, and military.
2011 New strategy of the Omega Systemes Group towards a region-oriented development.
- Creation of OMEGA SYSTEMES ATLANTIQUE = Merging of Nantes fields of business.
- Creation of OMEGA SYSTEMES AQUITAINE in Bordeaux.
- A field of business common to both subsidiaries: Cutting of textiles, flexible and semi-rigid materials, and composite materials. .
Today OMEGA Systèmes is a partner recognized by major contractors, leading equipment manufacturers, numerous small- and medium-sized companies and administrations as regards to all upstream production phases.
- Diversity of the materials with which we work, our experience in cutting materials in all its forms,
- The responsiveness of our teams,
- The accuracy of the processes used.
A global range of services
- Purchasing and procurement of raw materials
- Management of production flow and the quality of materials
- Storage of materials at -20°C or at room temperature
- Management of use-by dates for perishable materials
- Cutting and processing
- Delivery of kits
- Waste management.